Friday 15 January 2016

A friend and Guide Irina of Kiev wrote about me in facebook

see the link

https://www.facebook.com/irene.sapozhnikova/posts/817308475057649

Irene Sapozhnikova
15 Jan 2016
This page in Wikipedia belongs to a friend of mine with who I worked as an interpreter as long back as almost 34 years ago here in Kiev during his apprenticeship course as Bhilai Steel Plant computer engineer at Kiev Institute for Automation, the then leading scientific institute in the USSR as far as automation of the metallurgical, etc. processes were concerned.
Since Snp Gupta left in December, 1982 we were in touch as close friends.Lately he addressed me with a request to help him translate his wiki page to Russian. I hope I will do this both Russian and Ukrainian.
Now I address you, my international friends with the request: who can translate it into your native language for free as we all are free users of Wikipedia? Mr. Snp Gupta is a modest person and cannot afford it for money. He performed his researches on the cheapest computer which was a special point. And all his books were paid by the publishers.
Thank you beforehand
 Irina, Kiev, Ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyavarapu_Naga_Parameswara_Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment